Note: This release is unlikely to work with the recently released TortoiseSVN 1.7 version.Note: This release does not work with custom VsTortoise toolbars. These get removed every time when you shutdown Visual Studio.
Build 29 (beta)
- New: Added VsTortoise Solution Explorer integration for Web Project Folder, Web Folder and Web Item.
- Fix: TortoiseProc was called with invalid parameters, when using TSVN 1.4.x or older #7338 (thanks psifive)
- Fix: Add-in does not work, when "TortoiseSVN/bin" is not added to PATH environment variable #7357
- Fix: Missing error message when TortoiseSVN could not be found #7356
- Fix: "Update" and "Commit" commands under the Active Project submenu don't work when the active project is a web site, but do work when it is a web application. #232579 (thanks rpresser)
- Fix: Missing buttons in Solution Explorer using Web Site Projects. #7504
- Fix: Duplicated Update and Commit... buttons when right clicking on a source or header file in the Solution Explorer #7719 (thanks hml, MartinLemburg)
- Fix: "Diff with previous version" command not working when revision 0 does not exist.
- Fix: A crash occrus when deactivating/activating VsTortoise from the Visual Studio Add-in Manager.
For the full log, including older versions, please see Changelog